General terms and conditions
1. The contracts concluded by us are service contracts, unless expressly agreed otherwise. The subject of the contract is therefore the provision of the agreed services, not the achievement of a specific result. In particular, we do not owe a certain economic result.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, our remuneration is due immediately after invoicing and without deduction. The retention of our fee and offsetting are only permissible if the claims of the client are recognized by us or have been legally established.
3. The Awaris Ltd provides its services through qualified trainers and consultants and supervisors. The provision of the service is not bound to a specific person. The Awaris Ltd may, for good cause, delegate a person other than the originally commissioned person to provide the service. In doing so, Awaris Ltd will ensure the appropriate qualification.
4. The customer shall provide Awaris Ltd with all information and premises in the company necessary for the performance of its activities.
5. The participation of the company employees in the training is at their own risk and on the participant’s own responsibility.
6. The Awaris Ltd and its trainers and consultants are obliged to keep confidential all business relevant processes that have become known through the cooperation with the customer, even after the termination of the contract.
7. Scripts and seminar documents may not be reproduced and passed on to third parties without the permission of Awaris Ltd. The research project participants are not allowed to make photo, video and audio recordings during the events. This is only allowed with the explicit permission of the Awaris Ltd.
8. The customer acknowledges the copyright of the training concepts created by Awaris Ltd. These may not be passed on and carried out in terms of content and didactics by own or other trainers.
9. The storage and processing of the customer data is carried out in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018. The customer data is stored for processing, billing and information purposes in the form of names, telecommunications data and address of residence or business location. You can object to the use of your data for information purposes. Please inform us of this in writing.
10. Dispute resolution under the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG): We are not obliged and not willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.