Why am I working for Awaris?Susan Peacock,
Awaris skilfully adapts mindfulness to the workplace, supporting organisations to thrive and flourish by integrating awareness and presence into everyday life. I really value being a part of this dynamic, international community. Susan joined the Awaris team in 2014.
- Chartered Psychologist registered with the British Psychological Society since 2003 (BPS)
- Trained as a mindfulness teacher at Bangor University in 2006
- Accredited by the British Association of Mindfulness Based Approaches (BAMBA) & the International Mindfulness Teachers Association (IMTA)
- Associate member of the Oxford Mindfulness Centre
- Firstbeat Partner – Certified Professional User
- Practitioner Certificate in Organisational Change and Consulting – Tavistock Institute of Human Relations
- Certified Practitioner using SDi Core Strengths and RQi Resilience Quotient Inventory.
- Organisational change and consulting
- Mindfulness and Resilience training
- Contributed to the book Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Contributed to the All Party Parliamentary Group’s Inquiry into Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Teaches Mindfulness in the UK Parliament to MPs, Peers and their staff
- Coaches leaders in different sectors including Media, Investment Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Retail and Government – both UK and Europe.
Spending time rowing on the Thames or cycling in new places as well as enjoying time with family and friends.
My inner purpose: I’m passionate about wellbeing and resilience which I believe underpin our ability to thrive and flourish as individuals and at an organisational level.