A Complex World Requires Systems Thinking – Our Systemsmind Programme
We’re all interconnected. Most of us work in complex, connected systems. Numerous studies show that successful systems engineers bring much more to the table than technical expertise. They also bring a variety of emotional and social skills, and can understand complex systems.
But many modern leaders and managers neglect the importance of systems thinking. Of seeing the “bigger picture” of their interconnected and complex organisation. They fall into a narrow-minded behaviour, focusing only on their workflow. Many want to change and see the bigger picture, but don’t know how. This is where SystemsMind comes in. It’s a programme which promotes systems thinking, so businesses can innovate and reach their potential.
Training For Systems Thinking
Systems intelligence is the ability to solve tasks constructively in a complex environment. We believe that this kind of systems thinking can be taught and developed. And this is why we developed our SystemsMind programme
SystemsMind is an Awaris team training that combines the latest research of systems intelligence and neuroscience. The training changes the way people think. So that they can work more effectively in complex systems. Systems thinking allows a number of other important social, empathic, and integrative skills to flourish. Skills that really make a difference in complex environments, and particularly modern businesses.
The Goals Of Systemsmind:
The team training is recommended for systems engineers and others working in complex organisations. The programme has three goals:
- Strengthening resilience, concentration, and emotional intelligence
- Shifting mindsets. From a technical orientation, to an understanding of emotional and social aspects of complex systems. The aim is to establish a new systems mindset
- Building system competencies that are important in complex systems. These include, for example, listening, dialogue, perception, and reflection.
Team Training That Promotes Systems Thinking:
- Programme taught in 4-6 modules
- Combination of guided courses (live or virtual) and self-directed digital learning
- System experience exercises in the group
- Cognitive exercises
- Extensive learning platform and social learning
- Awaris App used to support personal and team practices
The Methods Of Systemsmind:
The team training promotes systems thinking. It includes:
- Modular structure with important insights, exercises, and discussions to strengthen systems thinking and intelligence
- Uses recent findings from neuroscience, social science, and systems thinking
- Short mindfulness and awareness exercises to promote well-being, as well as emotional awareness and regulation
- Specific experiential and cognitive systems exercises. Understanding how to work in complex systems
- Comprehensive micro-practices and learning outcomes delivered via Awaris app
- Individual pre- and post-assessments on stress, resilience, and systems thinking
Zitat eines Kunden oder einer Kundin über die hohe Zufriedenheit und von dem eine Case Study existiertLiane Stephan,
Co-Geschäftsführerin und Gründerin awaris
YOU TOO CAN START THE TRANSFORMATION.
THIS IS WHAT AWARIS CAN DO FOR YOU.
Do you want to promote new ways of thinking and behaving for a human-centric sustainable transformation? To anchor both performance and care in your collaboration? Take advantage of our experience and knowledge.
We bring both a radical and caring approach to our engagement with your leaders and your teams.
Get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to meet you.
You might also be interested in
Always up to date!
Newsletter & Webinars
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with all relevant news. It also provides you with all the latest data on Awaris webinars. Get all of the relevant information free of charge!