More Mindfulness In The Workplace – Through Our Workingmind Programme
Working life in the modern connected world is characterised by information overload and constant stress. Despite these pressures, most people don’t take care of their minds. They might take care of their body. Eating healthily and going to the gym. But they don’t realise that a healthy mind requires similar levels of training and dedication.
Awaris’s WorkingMind programme puts staff mental well-being centre stage. It fully integrates mindfulness in the workplace. More mindfulness in the workplace leads to more resilience and collaboration among staff. It also creates workplaces with calmer, more satisfied employees. It might be the best gift you can give them.
The data speaks for itself: more than 15,000 studies have demonstrated the benefits of continuous mindfulness in the workplace. A recent, broad-based study of workplace interventions found that mindfulness in the workplace is the most effective measure to improve worker stress and psychological well-being. Mindfulness in the workplace works!
The Goals Of Our Mindfulness Training:
WorkingMind is a training for more mindfulness in the workplace. It’s based on extensive neuroscientific research and experience. The programme has three core objectives:
- Giving staff the tools to support their mental well-being. These include relaxation, stress relief, focus, integrating, and being more present
- Promoting the ability to apply mindfulness in the workplace. Supporting workplace concentration, resilience, and joy
Mindfulness in the workplace can lead to:
- A significant reduction of stress at work, as well as improvements in well-being and mental agility
The Structure Of The Workingmind Programme:
- Modular programme in 4-10 modules – depending on depth and objectives
- Combination of guided courses (live or virtual) and self-directed digital learning to embed mindfulness in the workplace
- Extensive learning platform use and social learning
- Learning groups for joint practice
The WorkingMind Approach:
- Introduction to and deepening of mindfulness practices within the training
- Modular structure with key insights, exercises, and discussions on mindfulness in the workplace
- Insights from neuroscience and social science, focusing on how employees work well together and grow with each other
- Comprehensive micro-practices and learning outcomes delivered via the Awaris app
- Individual pre- and post-assessments on “stress perception”, “mental health”, and “self-efficacy before and after training”
- The support of self-directed learning through the Awaris app and an extensive online library for self-study. This promotes learning processes within the framework of mindfulness in the workplace training
Less perceived stress
Increase in well-being
Rise in self-compassion
Increase in self-efficacy
Improvement in self-reported productivity
*Data from 33 companies, 132 courses, and more than 2,000 participants were analysed in 2021. All assessments are statistically significant, and used rigorous pre- and post-assessments at the individual level using validated measurement scales.
Zitat eines Kunden oder einer Kundin über die hohe Zufriedenheit und von dem eine Case Study existiertLiane Stephan,
Co-Geschäftsführerin und Gründerin awaris
YOU TOO CAN START THE TRANSFORMATION.
THIS IS WHAT AWARIS CAN DO FOR YOU.
Do you want to promote new ways of thinking and behaving for a human-centric sustainable transformation? To anchor both performance and care in your collaboration? Take advantage of our experience and knowledge.
We bring both a radical and caring approach to our engagement with your leaders and your teams.
Get in touch with us.
We are looking forward to meet you.
You might also be interested in
Always up to date!
Newsletter & Webinars
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with all relevant news. It also provides you with all the latest data on Awaris webinars. Get all of the relevant information free of charge!